Momma Mia!!!!!


When we look at the Empress we see a woman who is quite serene and well taken care of. She is sitting very comfortably among a pile of pillows and adorned with a crown of stars and a beautiful long flowing gown. Abundance is the word that comes readily to mind when looking at this card. The heart propped up by her chair is white showing the purity and generosity of her love. The stars on her crown shows that she holds many hopes and dreams and from her contented stance, you can sense that she believes she will achieve them. There is a glow of bright yellow around her head suggesting that she radiates warmth and joy. In her hand she seems to be holding the world which is perched on top of her wand. Traditionally the Empress is the card of the mother and as such represents growth and abundance especially around family. She is truly a warm and nurturing woman with pureness of heart and generosity of spirit. She sits ready to help and support her friends and family and in turn is highly valued and loved.

When using the energy of the Empress in meditation we may want to focus on some of the ways we can nourish and care for ourselves in terms of spirit. For example, you may want to ask “how can I learn to love myself and feel content with all that I am?” How can I be more generous with myself and in turn, with others around me? What do I need to get to a place where I feel cared for? How do I love myself and others unconditionally?
For meditation purposes I would suggest a pink candle, rose oil and for a crystal, rose quartz all of which represent the aspect of love because The Empress is all about love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Mate Connection

Coffee Bean Divination